Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally Over!

It's finally Tuesday! Not only do I get to update my ~wonderful~ blog, but it's FINALLY election day! Everyone will stop making such a big deal the candidates over who the want to be president! The commercials will finally stop being about the candidates! And we wil FINALLY know know who will be president!!!!$$
Who do I want to win, you ask(I know somene out there wants to know!)? Well, I personally don't care. I don't want to offend anyone, the candidates just scare me! In fact, they scare everyone in my family. My dad(only voter in my house) said he's going t write in Hillary Clinton, but I doubt tha'll be enough. If Hillary was still a candidate, I'd be voting for her, but sadly, she's now. Ah well, there's always 2012.
Anyway, I think that, to avoid hate mail saying things like "OMIGOD!!!! *insert candidate name* IS THE BEST CANDIDATE EVER!!! WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF HIM???" I should probably tell you why I'm afraid of them. Though hate comments would be better than none at all, I don't want hate comments! I'm to nice to e hated! Anyway, on with the show!
Barack Obama is te one that scares me the most. No, I'm not racist. If his scin was the only issue, there would be no issue at all. What scares me is the fact that he was on a commitee with a then terrorist. What if they're together? What is Obama is secretly heling the man? I know Obama supporters are saying it's not true, but ws if it IS? Call me paranoid, but it's us paranoid people who will save the world some day! One day we're crazy forbelieving something, the next you're al wishing you believed us. Speaking of 'believing', there's also rumors Obama will turn out to be the anti-Christ. I don't fully believe that, but you can never be too sure. I don't want an Anti-Christ terrorist as a president!
McCain is going to be a deja vu! He'll be just like Bush! And nobody likes Bush! Well, his little monkey-brained folowers and Cheney like him, but who cares about them? Nobody likes them either! I don't want another 4 years of Bush! We're in a internatonal crisis already because of Bush! Do we really want to be poor because our president is a monkey-brain? I want change! Change in a good direction! And, under McCain, either nothing will change, or it will change for the worse. America's bad enough without a creepy old man in charge!
So...that's why I don't know who I want to be president out of the two maincandidates. That also why I want either Hillary Clinton...or Ralph Nader to win. Whatever reason nobody likes them that much has got to be better than what's up with our candidates. I support wrie in candidates! Thank God we don't ned to deal with this for another 54 years!

PS, I hope nobody is offended by what I wrote. I'm just a stupid freshman with strong opinions! Don't hurt me! *cowers*

No comments: