Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Why Are My Wings Transparent?

Besides the fact my life is uneventful right now, I thought I should offer a bit of an explanation of what this blog is, so that I'm not judged by my sob story last week. So...why do I have wings, and why are they transparent? What is this blog about? Is this girls as emo as her blog-title sounds? Will this chick EVER make her layout less boring?
Well, first of all, I'm going to add a background or something as soon as I post this. In fact, since nobody knows about this blog(that I know of, at least), I'll probably have a layout by the time someone reads this. I'll start out with a simple backgound, and add something else later on.
Anyway, 'Transparent Wings' is a blog about my life. I update it on Tuesdays, and maybe other days if I really need to talk about something. It may seem a bit depressing sometimes, but that's not my fault. I'm one of those people who bad news seems to follow. Really, who isn't like that sometimes? And besides that, I may be depressed, though nothing has been proven yet. Anyway, I'll try my best to have the sad posts be followed up by a week or two of good, but that's entirely out of my control.
I chose 'Transparent Wings' because I feel that certain types of wings often illistrate things in pictures. Now, nodody that I know of really has wings, but I think that everyone has a pair of metaphorical wings that change depending on what they're thinking. I, for instance, think that I have feathery angel wings when I'm helping people, or trying to help the world. I have dark blue fairy wings when I'm sad, and feel like I just want to fly away and become someone else, but they turn a lighter, icy blue when I'm feeling creative. When I'm thinking even thoughts, such as planning revenge or killing off a character in a fanfic, I have pointy devil wings(who didn't see that coming?). But, since nobody can see them, they are transparent. And I thought about how my blog title sounds a bit emo when I named it, but I like it. It gives me all kinds of ideas for layout designs and stuff.
Anyway, hope I didn't bore you! If anyone reads this, please at least leave a comment! I'd like to know that somebody is reading these words, so that I don't feel like I'm wasting my time. I don't care who you are, any readers are welcome! Thanks for reading!

No comments: